Policies and Documents
Please click the attachments below to view our School Policies.
- Acceptable Use Policy 2021 22
- ADDENDUM TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY EFFECTIVE DURING CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK 2020
- Admission Arrangements 2022 2023
- Anti Bullying Policy 2021 22
- Appendix A Agreed Curriulum Content and Vocabulary EYFS Y6 Oct 2020
- Appendix B Parental Request to Withdraw Oct 2020
- Attendance Policy 2020 21
- Building Positive Relationships Policy 2021 2022
- CCLT Complaints Policy 2020 2021
- CCLT Policy for Relationships Health and Sex Education Oct 2020
- CCLT Whistleblowing Policy 2020
- Charging and Remission Policy 2021 22
- Computing Policy 2021 22
- COVID 19 safeguarding policy Jan 2021 v2
- E Safety Policy 2021 22
- Home Learning Policy 2021 2022
- Inclusion Policy CCLT 2022 2023
- Intimate Care Policy and Procedures 2021 22
- LDP 2021 22
- Medication Policy 2023
- Nut free School Information Oct 2021
- PSHE policy 2022 2023
- Pupil Premium Policy 22 23
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021 22
- Wellbeing Policy 2021 22
- WSPS CCLT SAFEGUARDING POLICY 2021
Please view the attachments below for further information.
We are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010 eliminate discrimination and ensure equality of opportunity for all members of our school community.
Within our School Development Plan, we include specific and measurable equality objectives. These are kept under review and progress is reported on annually.
Objectives for 2021-22:
To continue to develop modelling and scaffolding strategies to support SEND and vulnerable learners to make good progression in the key areas appropriate for their stage of development.
To ensure that there is a golden thread throughout planning and implementation in order that we narrow the gaps created by Covid-19 for vulnerable learners.
To implement additional strategies to support the emotional wellbeing of our vulnerable learners so that they are ready to learn effectively.
We aim to ensure that our school, it’s grounds and communication, is accessible for all.
Further information can be found in the following school policies which can be found below: